Center for Design and Technological Innovation
"Center for Design and Technological Innovation", a resident of the Skolkovo Foundation, offers for hydroelectric power plants in Switzerland a complex of predictive analysis of the parameters of the technical state of the power equipment, designed to determine and predict the technical state in real time.
Hardware-software complex, combining the principles and methods of calculation of technical state parameters and algorithms of its evaluation with individual characteristics of the aggregates, which are common for all aggregates.
The complex consists of blocks for reading parameters from existing systems of diagnostics, calculation and evaluation of accumulated damage and resource forecasting (BOX), with built-in block of individual data of the unit.
• The forecast system for the technical condition and equipment
• The forecast of the "revenue/costs" ratio for different scenarios
• Account of individual unit features
• Money-saving due to transition from scheduled to condition-based
• Does not require much computer performance
• Does not require high qualification of Customer staff
• Detection of non-optimal operating modes
• Development of long-term forecast for equipment
• Early prediction of hidden defects in equipment
• Planning repairs in advance
• Lifetime management for the units due to
combinations of operating modes
For more information you can view the documents listed below:Company presentation
Page on-site “Innovations in hydropower and hydraulic engineering”