The Trade Representation’s key activities are:
- implementation of Switzerland-related foreign economic and trade politics of Russia, representation and protection of Russian state interests in foreign economic relations;
- development of trade and economic relations between Russia and Switzerland, promotion of scientific and technical cooperation and partnership for modernisation in the innovation sphere;
- promotion of Russian goods’ and services’ presence on the Swiss market and attraction of Swiss investments into Russian economy.
Within the scope of business support the functions of the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Switzerland include:
- assistance in establishment and reinforcement of direct partnerships between Russian and Swiss participants of foreign economic activities;
- information and consulting services of different kinds;
- assistance in organising negotiations between potential partners, presentation events at international exhibitions and fairs;
- support in solving practical issues of the trade and economic cooperation at government level;
- participation in assessment, preparation and realisation of joint projects and transactions.
Priority activities of the Trade Representation are assessment and promotion of export offers of Russian companies working in the non-raw-materials economy branches.
Supported by the Trade Representation, foreign companies are looking for Russian suppliers, potential investors and consumers of Swiss products in demand on Russian market.
Our presentation is