Scientific and Technical Centre of Radio Engineering Devices and Systems (STC RUS)
Scientific and Technical Centre of Radio Engineering Devices and Systems (STC RUS) - innovation company - Skolkovo resident since 2015. The company's trade mark is RFSens. The company's growth involves the leading industry investment funds and development institutions TerraVC, RVC, and the Skolkovo Foundation. According to the results of federal competitions "Generation S" and "Energoprovoy" the company's projects became the best technological solutions in the field of energy.
Together with investment funds and development institutes, the company is implementing and scaling up innovative systems for diagnostics/monitoring of technological business processes.
The specialists of STC RUS are experts in the field of automation of technological business processes in power engineering and industrial facilities. The company actively cooperates with major industrial partners of JSC "Eurosib Energo", PJSC "MOESK", PJSC "Rosseti", Enel, EDF, JSC "Nidek ASI VEI", JSC "MMK", PJSC "Beeline", JSC "NIIAS" and others. Together with its partners and the Skolkovo Foundation, the company is actively developing an initiative group for integrated remote monitoring of energy and infrastructure facilities in EnergyNet.
The R&D division and the main production base of the company are located in St. Petersburg, with additional offices in Kazan and Moscow.
Among the company's developments:
- "RFSens BTC" complex for temperature control of current buses of electrical equipment 6-10-35-110 kV;
- "RFSens PLTC" complex for temperature control of 110 kV overhead power lines and above;
- Complex of control of movement of railway objects with temperature up to 400-600C "RFSens IDTC";
- Complex of radio-frequency identification of moving railway cars up to 120 km/h "RFSens aRFID-002";
- Passive wireless sensor of electric current of new generation (radio channel).
For more information you can view the documents listed below:Presentation of the company